==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
DESCRIPTION: Enjoy rich stereo sound on your next flight. Our Airline Headphone Adapter will convert a standard stereo headphone jack 1/8″ (3.5mm) to a standard airline dual-prong jack.
It will allow using your own headphones with the in-flight entertainment system.
SPECIFICATIONS: The airline adapters converts a regular headphone stereo jack 1/8″ (3.5mm) to a dual prong 1/8″ (3.5mm) airline jack.
Fits all standard airline connectors and headphone stereo jacks (exceptions could occur).
Use your own stereo or noise canceling headphones on-board. Avoid using the low quality headphones provided
- Use the Airline adapter to connect your own headphones to the in-flight entertainment system on the airplane for listening to music and movies
- The airline adapters converts a standard headphone stereo mini plug (1/8″, 3.5mm) to a dual-prong airline jack
- Most of the headphones (portable, noise cancelling) are equipped with the 1/8″ plug that will fit this adapter
- This adapter is designed with a smaller rounded “base” to fit with All 2-prong airline jack. (Some adapters doesn’t and will not fit everywhere)
- Please note! Some newer airplane types accept the standard headphone plug direct, with no need for the adapter. There is a rarely used 3-prong jack that doesn’t fit the adapter. Buying the airline adapter you are covered in the most cases
- Our Airline Headphone Adapter will convert a standard stereo headphone jack 1/8″ to a standard airline dual-prong jack.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here